In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for this academic year. If you have questions about meal plans or need to add declining balance dollars to your account, simply contact our office at (207) 326-2460.
Resident students are automatically enrolled in a 21-meal plan option if they are adding a meal plan. This meal plan allows for 21 meals per week (three per day) in the Upper Mess Deck Dining Hall located in the Student Union. Within the first week each semester, all students living on campus are given the opportunity to change to either the 17-meal or 12-meal plans. Resident students returning to campus are generally returned to the meal plan they had within the last semester they were on campus.
All changes to meal plans must be approved by the Office of Residential Life.
These meal plans were created with you in mind, as a result of market research conducted with students on the MMA campus. They provide many of the things you asked for, including:
- Flexibility: Options of meal plans with additional Flex Dollars to use when you want or need them
- Options for food-to-go: In choosing a plan with Flex Dollars you also have the option to use your Flex to eat in the Waypoint, providing a solution for missed meals and/or a snack between meals
- Value and convenience: In addition to the ease of using the Main Dining Room to enjoy a variety of choices and the social aspect of dining with classmates, you have the option of selecting a plan with Flex to use at your convenience in the Waypoint
Meal Plan Options
- 21 Meal Plan
- 17 Meal Plan +$75 Flex
- 12 Meal Plan +$175 Flex
For all meal plans, students are required to present their ID cards for access. Unused meals at the end of the week are forfeited and cannot be transferred to other students or guests; nor can they be credited for future use. Meal plan weeks run Sunday through Saturday.
All resident dining meal plans come with 4 (four) complimentary guest passes per semester. Guest passes may be utilized for meal plan holder guests or for themselves (if they run out of meals in a meal plan week) in the Main Dining Room. Guests must be accompanied by the meal plan holder with ID. Guest passes do not roll over to the next semester, nor may they be transferred or refunded if not utilized.
At MMA, "Meal Cards" are imprinted on your MMA Student ID. You can use your weekly meals any time you want (one per meal period) during a given week, Sunday through Saturday. At the end of the week any unused meals will expire and you will begin the new week with your weekly meals refreshed. Be sure to use all of your meals each week.
Meal Plan Changes
Lost or stolen Meal Cards need to be replaced as you need your MMA ID throughout campus, including to access your meal plan and Mariner Money.. Should this happen to you, you should stop by the Residential Life Office in Curtis Hall.
Do you have particular dietary needs? Please let us know! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact us at (207) 326-2460.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.